CONDITIONS OF WARRANTY
HJMK guarantees to the original purchaser that the ceramic cookware manufactured by HJMK will be free from defects in materials and workmanship during the following period from the date of original purchase under normal use conditions:
The warranty applies to all ceramic parts. Guarantee that all products (if any) are free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use during the following period from the original purchase date. Outer glaze scratches, cracks, dents, cracks, chips and minor appearance defects that do not affect performance are not covered by the warranty.
It guarantees that all metal parts are free from defects in materials and workmanship during the normal use period from the date of purchase. Although HJMK uses anti-rust materials, the warranty on metal parts does not cover rust or oxidation, unless HJMK determines that the structural integrity of the ceramic cookware has been compromised.
The warranty applies to all thermoplastic side frames and handles for 3 years. The warranty does not cover changes in appearance or color, weathering or cracks, unless structural integrity is impaired.
The warranty applies to thermometers and gaskets for 1 year. The warranty does not cover rust, oxidation or other defects due to lack of cleaning or maintenance.
The warranty applies to the bracket and lava for 90 days. The warranty does not cover rust, oxidation or other defects due to lack of cleaning or maintenance.
- The warranty does not cover damage caused by improper assembly, improper maintenance, failure to follow instructions for use, misuse, abuse, negligence, extreme environmental conditions, normal wear and tear, accidents, natural behavior, or unauthorized repairs, alterations or modifications.
- This warranty does not cover purchases with unauthorized dealers and third parties. The warranty is limited to products purchased from authorized dealers.
- This warranty is not transferable to subsequent owners.
- If any product within the scope of this warranty is defective due to the warranty conditions, the product will be HJMK’s choice, and replacement of parts will constitute the scope of responsibility and obligation of HJMK grill within the scope of the warranty. Our factory can choose to restore the product to its original condition, or replace it with similar new products or parts, or refund the purchase price. When submitting a claim, the buyer needs to provide photo or video evidence to check the damage.
- To submit a warranty claim, the original purchaser or the agent of the original purchaser will contact HJMK at (86)755 8420-0666 or via email (email@example.com).