Pizza is a popular food in Western countries all over the world. It is a food that originated in Italy.
A delicious pizza, in addition to the well-fermented pizza base, fresh ingredients and fragrant cheese, there is also a suitable stove to make it. You can use electric pizza ovens, Electric air fryer, charcoal Kamado ovens, gas Kamado grill oven etc.;
today I will introduce the methods of baking delicious and crisp regular pizza at home:
Ingredients preparation:140 g high-gluten flour ,60 g low-gluten flour, 110 g water, 14 g olive oil, 10 g caster sugar, 2 g high sugar-tolerant yeast, 1 g salt
Ingredients needed for the sauce:Moderate amount of salt, sugar, tomato sauce, black pepper powder, cheese
Types of side dishes required:200g minced meat, 8 cooked shrimps, appropriate amount of green pepper shreds, appropriate amount of red pepper shreds, appropriate amount of onions, corn kernels, and peas
- Check that the furnace body is clean and there are no residues. The impurities and grease generated carbonized will affect the taste and hygiene of the food.
- Prepare the well-fermented pizza dough in advance.
- Take out the cooking grid,wrap it with double foil ,The cooking grid with edge raised side placed upwards.
- Brush a layer of tomato sauce on the pizza dough, sprinkle a layer of cheese, shredded green pepper, shredded red pepper, onion, then sprinkle a layer of cheese, minced meat, shrimp, and then sprinkle a layer of cheese, corn kernels, peas, and finally Sprinkle a layer of cheese.
- The above ingredients are in no order. Different ingredients can be added according to personal preference, or the ingredients can becooked in a frying pan before adding.
- Turn on the gas stove switch,Totally open the top vent ,After preheating the kamado oven for 10 minutes; the temperature rises to 125°C,Put the pizza onto the second layer grill grate,Rotate the top vent to 1/4 level.
- Baking for 25 minutes.Close the switch.Pizaa is ready for service.
- Temperature shall always controlled within 125-140°C ,If over 140°C, turn off the switch to cool down to 125°C ,then turn on to continue.
Have you handled the above simple method of making pizza?