Pork ribs is a delicious food that many people like to eat. Its homemade method is braised and steamed. Many people may not know that pork ribs can be very delicious when braise grilled. If you want to have a good meal at home on the weekend, the following American-style grilled ribs with sauce is a very good choice.
Here recommend a new type of home kitchen gas grill, HJMK brand 13-inch Kamado grill, with mini and exquisite design; very suitable for grilling some larger lumps of meat and ribs and other meat ingredients; single Barbecue provides food for 3~5 people; light oily fume and easy to cleaned, which is a barbecue lover’s good news for small families and high-rise apartment residents group.
Ok, Let’s start to make the pleasure pork ribs BBQ in kitchen .
Ingredients: pork ribs: 1KG
(Note: Because the grill is relatively small,i cook short pork ribs here. If you buy pork ribs that are too large, you can chop them in half and put them in the grill)
Ingredients: Red onion, Garlic, Ginger, Orange, Brown sugar, Honey, Tomato, Ketchup,Hot sauce, Salt.
Step 1. Homemade barbecue sauce: prepare red onion, garlic, ginger, orange, brown sugar, honey, tomato, ketchup, and hot sauce.
- Peel the onion and cut it into small pieces. The fresh and delicious onion is an excellent choice for cooking barbecue sauce.
- The garlic and ginger are flattened and chopped, the tomatoes are cut into small pieces, and the oranges are squeezed out of juice for later use.
- Heat a cast iron pot, add onions and fry for 3-5 minutes,fry until it turns yellow. Add minced garlic, brown sugar, orange juice and honey.
- After mixing well, continue to cook for 3 minutes, then add minced ginger and continue cooking. Pay attention to not add too much ginger, because the taste of ginger will be released easily after cooking, which will overwhelm the taste of other seasonings.
- Add hot sauce, tomato sauce, salt and diced tomatoes and continue to cook for 30 minutes. Then filter it with a sieve and let it cool for later use.
- Choose fresh ribs, wash and drain, remove excess fat on the surface, and then cut them individually for use.
- Place the processed ribs in a clean container, and then pour in the cold barbecue sauce for seasoning.
- After pouring the sauce and stirring evenly, place the ribs in a sealed container on the fresh-keeping layer of the refrigerator for about 3 hours for tasting marinating.
- Turn the marinated ribs with the arc upward, turn it over after 20 minutes, and brush a layer of the remaining marinade before turning. Roastfor aboutanother 20 minutes, when the meat become tightened and brown in color, ready to service.