HJ-13 external heat type, braising tutorial (for 3-5 people)
Juicy taste, super satisfying
Butter, kosher salt, black pepper diced, garlic, rosemary.
- Before roasting, check that the furnace body is clean and there is no residue. Impurities, grease, and water after carbonization will affect the taste and hygiene of the food.
- Wash the steak, dry the surface water, put salt and black pepper on each side (no need to pickle).
- Put butter and garlic in the pan and fry until golden on both sides, add steak and rosemary, and burn on both sides.
- Using the internal temperature probe, the temperature of half-ripe steak can be preset to 71°C (choose the degree of maturity according to personal taste).
- Preheat the oven to 100°C-120°C, then put the beef in, observe the probe thermometer until it reaches the preset temperature, then take out the steak.
- After dicing, the inside color is pink and tender, the water in the steak is basically not lost, the taste is juicy, and a full bite is super satisfying!