1 lb. Chicken Wings
2 tbsp Honey
2 tbsp Butter, melted
1-2 tbsp Soy Sauce
½ tbsp Salt
1 tbsp oyster sauce
A little minced garlic&White Pepper Powder
- Mix the prepared Seasoning in a big bowl, then put the chicken wings in it.
- Preheat the mini kamado grill 300°F direct heat.
- Take out the chicken from the bowl and dry the wings with a paper towel.
- Place the chicken in the center of the mini kamado cooking grid and cook for 5 minutes, brush a little oil on the wings top, cover with the lid for 10 minutes. Control temperature under 320°F.
- Flip the wings, cover with the lid for additional 15 minutes.
- Open the lid, brush a little honey on two sides and cover with the lid for 10 minutes under 320°F, then shut the gas stove and wings done.