1. Meat is a complete, high-quality protein that contains all the essential amino acids needed for good health.
Amino acids are used to build muscle, strengthen the immune system, and help maintain normal metabolism. It is impossible for people to naturally produce all the essential amino acids, making adequate dietary consumption essential.
2. Meat is better than dairy products (8 grams per cup)，Eggs (6 grams per cup)，Beans (12 grams per cup)，Vegetables or nuts (2 to 5 grams per cup) provide more protein (25 grams per 3 ounces).
Protein is essential for muscle development, maintenance and repair. Protein is necessary for the production of enzymes and hormones, and is a basic component of bones, cartilage, skin and blood.
3. Meat is a natural source of vitamin B.
Vitamin B12 plays a key role in maintaining brain and nervous system functions and participating in some metabolic activities in the human body. It can promote the activity of red blood cells, prevent anemia, and provide the human body with some essential nutrients.
4. Eating meat can provide the elements needed by the body and even lose weight.
Eating meat can make you feel fuller longer, while suppressing hunger and satisfying food cravings. Studies have shown that animal protein has a greater positive effect on weight loss than plant protein.
5. Meat is rich in basic nutrients.
Supports nervous system development
Support energy production and metabolism
Help convert food into fuel for lasting energy.
Promote energy production and support the nervous system
Supports the health of the brain and nervous system, normal metabolism and the production of red blood cells.
Promote cognitive health and increase oxygen delivery
Help build bones and teeth
Maintain normal blood pressure
Protect cells from harm
Help maintain a healthy immune system
6. Convenient processed meats, such as sausages, hot dogs and deli meats, are suitable for busy lifestyles without sacrificing nutrition. These high-quality protein sources are rich in vitamins and minerals, including iron, zinc, and vitamin B12.
It can be selected according to personal preferences and nutritional needs. During the barbecue, you can make your favorite patties according to your preferences, or you can stack different meats together like Turkish barbecue. It must be delicious.
7. Meat is a kind of super food with the most comprehensive nutrients needed by the body.
The nutrients in meat strengthen the immune system, contribute to the formation of red blood cells, hormones and muscle tissue, and ensure the normal functioning of the nervous system. These nutrients also affect our sense of taste and smell, benefit our thyroid gland, and support the most comprehensive food our body needs.